Monday, July 25, 2011

YOUR TALENT AND PHOTOGRAPHY



Let me ask you, do you have a flare for photography? Do you think you really possess some talent here, and then you can make money both online and offline with your talent. Photography is an art that has change the course of history. It is obvious today that if you want to have a reflection on the past all you need to do is to go and view past pictures that were taking during that period. For instance, when I grew up to become a man, I saw a picture of myself that was taking by my parents when I was very small. Some of the pictures were funny; some were beautiful while some other do not look too good at all but it brought back to me memory of the past about myself. The pictures say something about my growing up years that I will never have known if not for the photos I saw. Many events in the world today were captured that way. This is the reason I feel that taking photo is very good and important. 

However, to take a good and quality photo demand some level of creativity in the mind of the photographer. You see, technology today has made even this very simple. Today we have all sort of camera but the most common one today is the digital camera. With digital camera, you can view the picture you took before the hardcopy is produce. You can change the background to a preferable one and even edit the pictures to look more beautiful blending it with the use of computer etc. This makes the craft of taking photos to be very versatile.
I know that in few years to come photography is going to take on new dimension because new technologies are coming out daily. This is photography and you. So take a photo at least every quarter of the year. It will keep your memory fresh reminding you of your history and showing you what your future can look like. And if you can snap other people photos, good for you because this means that you can make money by the ways. I also discovered that your photos are needed online. Site like http://makenomistake.webs.com makes it possible for you to submit your photos online and earn royalties on them for life. This site pays you $0.25 for each download of your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment