Monday, July 25, 2011

HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SELF IN TAKING PHOTOS

The first time I was to take a picture of my daughter I was very distant from her so the picture was not very good, as I want it to be. Then I tried to know why it was so. It dawn on me that I was very far away from her. What I am saying here is that if you want to take good photos do not stay too far away from your subjects. Get closer. Fill up the frame as much as possible. You can always edit the photos later on to achieve maximum result that you wanted. This will help you get a quality photo that your client will admire.


Another thing you can do to take quality photo is to set your camera on only one subject. Do not allow distraction. If you want to take just one tree, do not focus your camera on all the trees in the forest for instance.  Focus the lenses of your camera on the image you want to catch and get good result. Capture the real mood of your subjects and you will be amazed at the result that you will have.
Moreover, the background of your photo is very important. I turn away a photographer the other day because he gave me a very bad background to my photos. Try as much as possible to make your background as simple and creative as possible. This will attract the attention of anybody that looks at the photos. Therefore, your background is very important too. These are that way I believe you could improve the quality of your photos. However, remember there are always more rooms for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment